Planning a visit to AGAPE Baptist? We're expecting you! We've designed this page as a resource to help answer the most common questions you may have before your visit. We're looking forward to meeting you— you're already family!
We are Revival Life Baptist! Whoever you are, whatever age, wherever you are from, or whatever life story you have, YOU ARE WELCOME HERE! Christ is our King and People are our heart.
A greeting from our pastor!
I am so thankful you are considering visiting us and I hope you do! We have been praying for you and your visit! I have been praying that God will grow his church and add to the family at Revival Baptist. Here you will find genuine people coming together as a family to grow in faith and glorify God. We have three goals during the week we strive for: Preach the Word, Sing the Word, and Obey the Word. Our church and our life is centered on God and the Scriptures.
I hope to see you soon and am eager to meet you. Please stop by and see me after service, I would love to meet you and any family you have. Please know you are already family to us, we are all family in Christ! We are praying for you and hope to see you soon!
Service Time: 10:30 AM (we recommend getting here at least 15 minutes early to get parked and get seated)
- How long is the service? We know your time is valuable and we strive to honor that! The service lasts 1 hour and 15 min.
- What’s the service like? Our service is centered on the proclamation of the Word of God. We usually sing 4 songs, have 2 scripture readings (OT and NT), and listen to a sermon (usually by Pastor Cooper).
- How do people normally dress? Wear whatever is comfortable to you! We have no strict dress code and we are not uptight about it! Most people at Revival Baptist wear casual and some dress in business casual.
- Where should I sit? When you arrive you will be met by a member of our greeting team. They will help you with anything you need and give you information about the church. They will also help you find a seat and ask if you need any accommodations in seat choice. We also will not make you stand up or single you out as a guest, we promise!
- Where do I park? We have a parking team awaiting to instruct you where to park! We have signs along the main road leading to the church to direct you to the entrance. Our Parking Team is here to make it quick and easy!
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Don't worry, we've got this!
- What age is Revival Kids designed for? As of now, we offer a ministry designed for 2 - 11 years old. We also have a nursery for mothers with infants who need to change, feed, or rock their baby.
- What will my child be learning? Our Children's Director, Mrs. Stella, strives to make sure all of the material is gospel centered and engaging for kids.
- Where is Revival Kids located? As soon as you walk into the church you will find where you check in the kids.
Learn More about REVIVAL KIDS